Roles & Responsibilities:
Every company promises to change the world. Join one that actually does it.
How do we do it?
The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was
started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest
Our latest venture is The Better Home – a DTC brand of human and earth-friendly Home Cleaners. With non-toxic and naturally derived ingredients, brand The Better Home is a movement to drive conscious consumption by minimising impact on personal health as well as the planet.
We are seeking a motivated and target driven individual to join our team as an Audit Associate.
As an Audit Associate at The Better India, you will :
- Be responsible for closure of books of accounts periodically and maintaining records for future.
2. Reconcile Ecommerce orders and inventory.
3. Have the knowledge of Compliance with regulatory framework.
4. Attend any ad-hoc tasks requested by management from time to time.
5. Ensure timely completion of statutory audit and internal audit.
Must Have Skills:
- Ability to manage inventory model of accounting.
2. Proficiency in handling spreadsheets and accounting software – Tally & Quickbooks.
3. Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
4. Communication with auditors team directly and providing required data to them.
Pursuing CA final, Any commerce Graduate with an experience of minimum 1 year (excluding Articleship) in accounting, taxation, secretarial and audit.
Fixed term contract employee (3 months), can be made permanent based on performance