Every company promises to change the world. Join one that actually does it.
How do we do it?
The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was
started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest
Our latest venture is The Better Home – a DTC brand of human and earth-friendly Home Cleaners. With non-toxic and naturally derived ingredients, brand The Better Home is a movement to drive conscious consumption by minimising impact on personal health as well as the planet.
We are seeking a motivated and target driven individual to join our team as a Consultant – CSR Projects. With exceptional communication skills and the ability to face and engage clients on an
ongoing basis, the Consultant – CSR Projects will be a crucial member of The Better India’s team in Bangalore.
As a Consultant – CSR Projects at The Better India, you will :
• Manage end-to-end projects for existing CSR clients.
• Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for ongoing projects.
• Coordinate with internal teams to ensure all deliverables are met.
• Track project expenses.
• Focus on networking with professionals in CSR space and build strong relationships while identifying partnership opportunities.
• Understand partner requirements and identify the cross section between rich content, corporate communication & social impact.
• Create campaign proposals, presentations, cost sheets & any documentation required to fulfil project commitments.
• Identify situations where PR & media can be used to further amplify ongoing projects and fostering the right partnerships to support the projects.
• Identify and reach out to relevant corporate partners for new opportunities.
• Build sectoral knowledge on CSR communication strategies.
Our ideal colleague will have :
• 4-5 years of experience in the development sector, preferably facing CSR teams and project management.
• Extremely strong communication skills, and an ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral.
• The proactiveness, self-motivation and passion to deliver.
• Post graduate degree in relevant field of work from reputed institutes.
• An ability to approach sales in a consultative way and creating social value simultaneously.
• Expertise in building and maneuvering detailed proposals to meet partner requirements.
Location : Bangalore