The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change-makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solution-focused platform.
Our latest venture is The Better Home – a DTC subscription box of eco-friendly, natural Home Cleaners made by MSMEs across the country. This foray is to further our movement to drive conscious consumption by empowering MSMEs to scale on one end and empowering customers to make better choices that positively impact our environment and communities, on another.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Intern to join our Marketing Team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design creatives for marketing campaigns, website and social media posts.
- Ideate on campaigns to push the envelope on creativity.
- Assist in designing creatives for product packaging, labels etc.
Our Ideal Intern will be:
- Someone with a flair for developing concepts, imagery, layouts and more.
- Should possess a portfolio of work.
- Someone who is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects).
- Knowledge of creating gifs and video ads is a plus.
- Possess the superpower of quick turnaround times without compromising on quality.