As a Junior Video Producer at The Better India, you will manage the production of videos by planning shoots, organizing schedules, hiring talent, and setting budgets. You will be in charge of all tasks associated with video production and ensure that video projects are completed on time and within the production budget.
Our ideal colleague will
- Assist in the creation and refinement of scripts, project concepts, and other materials.
- Create and manage a budget for all production costs and expenses.
- Schedule all tasks within the video production process.
- Handle and plan for disruptions to the project.
- Locate, check, and book shooting venues.
- Direct cameramen, set designers, actors, and support staff, whenever suggested by the director
- Work with editors to oversee the project’s finalization.
- Meet relevant stakeholders to discuss the project.
- Ensure that the production quality of the final product is top-notch.
Must have Qualifications & Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in film, media, management, production, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience working on film sets or as part of a video production team.
- In-depth knowledge of video production processes and activities.
- Skilled at negotiation, planning, and budgeting.
- Able to lead a production team and manage several tasks at once.
- Calm under pressure and comfortable with a fast-paced work environment.
- Problem-solving skills, deadline-focused, and goal-driven.
- Meticulous in their work with high standards of excellence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident, passionate, and professional.