Roles And Responsibilities
The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change-makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solution-focused platform.
Our latest venture is The Better Home – a DTC subscription box of eco-friendly, natural Home Cleaners made by MSMEs across the country. This foray is to further our movement to drive conscious consumption by empowering MSMEs to scale on one end and empowering customers to make better choices that positively impact our environment and communities, on another.
“We are seeking a motivated and target driven individual to join our team as a Partnerships Manager. With exceptional communication skills and the ability to face and engage clients on an ongoing basis, the Partnerships Manager will be a crucial member of The Better India’s team in Delhi (NCR).
– Understanding partner requirements and identifying the cross-section between rich content, corporate communication & social impact
– Creating campaign proposals, presentations, cost sheets & any documentation required to onboard clients in a commercial partnership
– Identifying situations where media can be used as an agent for social change, and fostering the right partnerships to support such campaigns
– Identifying and reaching out to relevant corporate partners in Delhi – NCR for new opportunities in purpose-driven communication
– Liaison with digital media agencies, PR firms and creative agencies to seek client briefs and collaborate in crafting effective proposals for brands
– Develop quarter-wise plans which are measurable, and can be presented to support revenue projections
– Achieving growth & meeting revenue projections
– Working with cross-functional teams including marketing, operations, and The Better India’s editorial team to develop proposals/pitches for new opportunities
– Building sectoral knowledge on corporate communication strategies & branded content
– Building long-lasting partnerships with existing clients and working closely with the delivery team on client needs
Our Ideal Candidate
– 7-8 years of experience in Media Sales (B2C & B2B) /Content Marketing/ Consulting/Business Development, preferably in a digital domain
– A strong network with the top clients and also with Media, Digital and PR agencies of the region
– Extremely strong communication skills and an ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral
– An ability to approach sales in a consultative way and creating social value simultaneously
– Expertise in building and manoeuvring proposals to meet partner requirements
Great to also have:-
-An understanding of Corporate & CSR communication, building brand perceptions and creation of branded content
– An understanding of the development sector; with an inclination to build a bridge between business and impact
– Experience in creative media sales/content marketing