Every company promises to change the world. Join one that actually does it.
How do we do it?
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) is India’s largest social impact platform. We use the power of stories to inspire millions into action. Stories of unsung heroes, change-makers and innovators who are making the world a better place. And campaigns that have transformed communities, revived a lake, lit up villages, and brought international glory to inventors.
With a monthly audience of over 200 million, and leading influencers like policy-makers, business leaders as followers, The Better India is today one of the most credible and respected voice in its space.
We are looking for a motivated HR Administrator (Consultant) to join our team
Excited? Read on.
As a HR Administrator(Consultant) at The Better India, you will
- Help the Senior Recruiter in partnering with hiring managers to determine the staffing needs.
- Screen the resumes and coordinate interviews with the hiring managers whenever required.
- Serve as a liaison with staffing agencies and colleges for the staffing needs.
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Draft or revise company policies.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Process Meal Cards.
- Validate, coordinate and track invoice payments.
- Arrange gift vouchers for internal rewards programs.
- Purchase office needs like stationary, ID Cards etc.
- Coordinate for various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses.
- Any graduate/ HR graduate with 1 to 3 years of experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant, or relevant role.
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular).
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important projects.
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
- Should be willing to work from office