Every company promises to change the world. Join one that actually does it.
How do we do it?
The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform.
Who We’re Looking for:
We are seeking a motivated and target driven individual to join our team as a Partnerships Manager. With exceptional communication skills and the ability to face and engage clients on an ongoing basis, the Partnerships Manager will be a crucial member of The Better India’s team in Mumbai.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understanding partner requirements and identifying the cross section between rich content, corporate communication & social impact
- Creating campaign proposals, presentations, cost sheets & any documentation required to onboard clients in a commercial partnership
- Identifying situations where media can be used as an agent for social change, and fostering the right partnerships to support such campaigns
- Identifying and reaching out to relevant corporate partners for new opportunities
- Develop quarter-wise plans which are measurable, and can be presented to support revenue projections
- Achieving growth & meeting revenue projections
- Working with cross functional teams including marketing, operations, and The Better India’s editorial team to develop proposals/pitches for new opportunities
- Building sectoral knowledge on corporate communication strategies & branded content
- Building long lasting partnerships with existing clients and working closely with the delivery team on client needs
- Here is an example of how we have worked with a client to create meaningful communication through real life storytelling.
Our Ideal Colleague will
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B Sales/Consulting/Businesses Development
- Extremely strong communication skills, and an ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral
- An ability to approach sales in a consultative way and creating social value simultaneously
- Expertise in building and maneuvering proposals to meet partner requirements
- An understanding of corporate & CSR communication, building brand perceptions and creation of branded content
- An understanding of the development sector; with an inclination to build a bridge between business and impact
- Experience in creative media sales
Job Location: Bangalore