Every company promises to change the world. Join one that actually does it.
How do we do it?
The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform.
Our latest venture is The Better Home – a DTC subscription box of eco-friendly, natural Home Cleaners made by MSMEs across the country. This foray is to further our movement to drive conscious consumption by empowering MSMEs to scale on one end and empowering customers to make better choices that positively impact our environment and communities, on another.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Video Editor to join us.
As a Video Editor at The Better India, you will
– Create complete videos after referring to scripts and sourcing assets from the internet/raw footage
– Complete first draft projects by adding final touches like graphics, animations, music, subtitles and logo
– Create videos from scratch based on briefings by Content Head or clients
– Maintain all raw footage, project files and assets for reference
– Create standard visual styles and templates that can be used to quickly create short videos
Preferred Qualifications & must have Skills
Any degree. Technical knowledge in video creation, editing, post production and animation is required.
– Video Editing (Premiere Pro)
– Graphics (After Effects)
– Ability to create basic on screen animations
– Strong grasp of English (Must have ability to make basic scripts)
– Stand-alone working style
Job Location: Remote