Every company promises to change the world. Join one that actually does it.
How do we do it?
The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform.
Our latest venture is The Better Home - a DTC subscription box of eco-friendly, natural Home Cleaners made by MSMEs across the country. This foray is to further our movement to drive conscious consumption by empowering MSMEs to scale on one end and empowering customers make better choices that positively impact our environment and communities, on another.
We are looking for a Video Editor for our Bangalore office. In this role, you will work with the video team to edit and deliver videos that are not just informative but entertaining to watch. With every video, your objective would be to make videos that establish the identity of The Better India as THE destination to watch interesting and engaging videos.
The person will be in-charge of editing videos for all the different brands The Better India works with. He/she needs to have an understanding of linear and non-linear editing and must be well versed with all the modern type of video editing techniques that can help TBI tell the story in the best manner possible.
As a Video Editor at The Better India, Bangalore, you will
· Edit Videos for Brands.
· Work on colour grading and sound design of a video.
· Edit Teasers for Different Series and Episodes.
· Create lower thirds and minor motion graphics using After Effects.
Our ideal colleague will be
· A professional with 4 to 7 years’ of experience in editing videos for commercial brands.
· Someone who has worked on TV Ads, Short films, Mini documentaries.
· Possessing in-depth knowledge of Premier Pro.
· Someone with working knowledge of After Affects.
· Having an understanding of different types of colour grading techniques.
· An Expert in different types of editing styles that is native to the story type (Ex: Travel, Drama, Sports etc).
Location(s) : Bangalore