Have you always wanted to make a difference but didn’t know where to start? Join the India Fellow Leadership Program 2014 to find your way and fulfil your dreams, along with many others’ too!
“A computer engineering graduate, and thereafter working in the corporate circles for four years, I would have never imagined that pressing down the Send button of that resignation email could invoke so many emotions, apprehensions and excitement being at the forefront. I decide to hold on to the email, and ask Ma to make me a cup of coffee.”
That was 3 and a half years ago. A 25 something who was heading for what now seems a dangerously guided, unaware and indifferent life is long gone; replaced by a 29 year who has had a host of experiences and a hell of a journey to share – designing insurance, saving and literacy programs for women in rural Maharashtra or marketing rural farm products or teaching in education camps in the Himalayas; with the same comfort as meeting old friends in Bombay in Marine Drive.
Anupama Pain is an ICICI Fellow. She was part of the 1st batch of ICICI Fellows program.
Do you have a similar drive but don’t know where to start? Joining the founding batch of the India Fellow Leadership Program 2014 could be your beginning! Just read below to see if you fit the bill:
#MGChangemakers - Episode 2: THE 21-YEAR JOURNEY OF CHANGE | Driving India Into Future
Live Now #MGChangemakers Episode 2 : Touched by poverty, untouchability and atrocities against Musahar- the Mahadalit community of Bihar, Padma Shri Sudha Varghese decided to dedicate her life for their upliftment. Watch the video to learn about her inspirational journey & how she is ‘Driving India Into The Future’. #MGChangemakers powered by MG Motor India and supported by United Nations India. Show your support by donating now: http://bit.ly/Milap-MGChangemakersPosted by TheBetterIndia on Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- They are looking to recruit passionate young individuals who will make a positive social impact in their society, in our country or even the world, but most importantly in their own lives. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius!
- Go on a thirteen months long exciting journey to address problems and issues that are worth solving. Get a first-hand experience of challenges on the ground with NGOs and social enterprises.
- Fellows will be supported throughout their journey with trainings, coaching and reflection meetings. They will be living and working closely with other fellows during their fellowship. As they embark on a career of social change, they will find this network extremely valuable.
- Throughout the program you will be on a journey where you will lead by listening, observing, acting and reflecting. Ideas will be created every day; you will discover what you want to do with your own lives and learn to turn your ideas into reality. But don’t take their word for it. Read what their Fellows have to say about their Fellowship experience at http://indiafellow.org/fellowship-stories/
- India Fellow program is not for everyone. It’s for those who are not afraid to get lost or confused. Those who believe that not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.
- They are looking to recruit from a diverse yet competitive pool of talented, passionate individuals from a wide range of professional and academic backgrounds. In the selection process, they will be seeking to understand your passion and values
So apply today to get lost and discover your journey. Last date for application is 31st March, 2014. To find out more visit http://www.indiafellow.org