Igniting Ideas For impact

Embarking on a transformative journey through six chapters, we traverse India's landscape, exploring pioneering startups and their revolutionary...

10 months

Synergy India Foundation

A non-profit and secular organization currently working in Andhra Pradesh, Synergy India Foundation or SIF has impacted the lives of more than 8500 people in the areas of Health, Environment, Safety and Education.

Synergy India Foundation

logoA non-profit and secular organization currently working in Andhra Pradesh, Synergy India Foundation or SIF has impacted the lives of more than 8500 people in the areas of Health, Environment, Safety and Education. Their main aims include:

  1. Making available basic and emergency medical facilities to the poor
  2. Disseminating information on clean and green environment
  3. Bringing about a social change in Education and Healthcare
  4. Ensuring compulsory primary education for children

With these objectives in mind, SIF has launched a number of projects in each of its area of focus. These include:


With their main intention of spreading greater awareness among people about diseases and their cures, SIF undertakes several informative programs in a year. One of these was “Unite for Diabetes”, a Diabetes awareness walk organized in Hyderabad in November 2008. Another ongoing project of theirs is the “ESI Project” in which they sensitize the beneficiaries on available corporate health services of ESI and to increase efficiency of the ESI program by setting up Helpdesks, Helplines, Blood Donation Camps and Medical Camps.


By developing pollution-free and healthy colonies in select areas, SIF aims to create “model colonies” that can be replicated in other parts of the nation and help sensitize the population about environmental ills. This is achieved by engaging the local populace in tree planting activities, assessing the pollution levels and educating the residents on pollution hazards and healthy practices of sanitation, etc.


safetyWith the help of NCC cadets, Bharat Scouts and Guides, NSS, Institutions, Schools and Government support, SIF has initiated the “Safer Society” Project for implementing road safety, school safety and environmental safety in a model zone. With this initiative, they have undertaken several awareness drives to promote greater safety standards among the general public.


In collaboration with the Government of AP on the Sarva Siksha Abhiyan program, SIF has undertaken the construction of two model schools in Tirumalagiri. Serving as an example of Public-Private Partnership with the government contributing 80% financially and SIF the other 20%, these 2 schools (one for girls and the other for boys) will actively seek people’s participation in providing all facilities appropriate for the overall development of each student in Academics, Sports and Community Services.

educationThe organization has also started a “Security Guards Training and Employment Program” to promote employment and capacity building of unemployed youth and find them jobs in the security sector.


To know further about Synergy India Foundation, their work and ways in which you could volunteer/contribute, visit their website or contact them at the following address:

Plot No. 30, Kalyan Nagar, Near Central Bank of India

Hyderabad – 500038

Phone: 040-64601995

Fax: 040-23811192

e-mail: [email protected]

If you found our stories insightful, informative, or even just enjoyable, we invite you to consider making a voluntary payment to support the work we do at The Better India. Your contribution helps us continue producing quality content that educates, inspires, and drives positive change.

Choose one of the payment options below for your contribution-

By paying for the stories you value, you directly contribute to sustaining our efforts focused on making a difference in the world. Together, let’s ensure that impactful stories continue to be told and shared, enriching lives and communities alike.

Thank you for your support. Here are some frequently asked questions you might find helpful to know why you are contributing?

Support the biggest positivity movement section image
Support the biggest positivity movement section image

This story made me

  • feel inspired icon
  • more aware icon
  • better informative icon
  • do something icon

Tell Us More



See All