Young Delhi school children come up with innovative ideas to tackle everyday problems
Delhi’s school children get cracking on everyday problems and develop out-of-the-box solutions.
- A class 10 student, Hemkesh Agarwal developed a surveillance robot
- AryanTanwar designed a smart school bag that displays reminders on what books to carry.
- Saiyam Agarwal designed a ‘torch’ for the blind, that sounds.
- Shreyas Kishore and Pranshu Malik designed a sensor that analysis pollution levels.
- Shaurya Jain invented the ‘Portable Atmospheric Water Generator
To learn how they work, watch the video:
Image source for representational purposes only. Source: By DFID – UK Department for International Development (Getting Syria’s children back to school in Lebanon) [CC BY 2.0], via Wikimedia Commons
Like this story? Or have something to share? Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter (@thebetterindia).
Ahmedabad Man's Fight for a Stranger on a Plane Wins over Social Media
"I saw him touch her, caress her, and pinch her, and when he saw me watching him, he smiled at me."Read more >