Delhi’s school children get cracking on everyday problems and develop out-of-the-box solutions.
- A class 10 student, Hemkesh Agarwal developed a surveillance robot
- AryanTanwar designed a smart school bag that displays reminders on what books to carry.
- Saiyam Agarwal designed a ‘torch’ for the blind, that sounds.
- Shreyas Kishore and Pranshu Malik designed a sensor that analysis pollution levels.
- Shaurya Jain invented the ‘Portable Atmospheric Water Generator
To learn how they work, watch the video:
[embedvideo id=”H2PX_FCfoL4″ website=”youtube”]