Nothing tells a story better than a photograph. So instead of describing how amazing India's National Parks are, we’ll let these photos do the talking and showcase the spectacular wildlife at these biodiversity hot spots.
Nothing tells a story better than a photograph. So instead of describing how amazing India’s National Parks are, we’ll let these photos do the talking and showcase the spectacular wildlife at these biodiversity hot spots.
What’s the quickest way to realize how truly amazing our India’s biodiversity is? Simple. Just visit India’s wildly vibrant National Parks. Whatever you’re into – exploring caves, bird-watching, week-long camps, trekking through the wilderness, or simple sightseeing – you can do it all at these National Parks that are as diverse as they get.
Watching the beasts of the jungle in their natural habitats has always intrigued and sparked the imagination of humans.
To help you appreciate how beautiful India’s national parks really are, here are some amazing photos that recreate the adventure and grandeur of the best wildlife viewing areas in the country.
1. Jim Corbett National Park, Uttar Pradesh
2. Kaziranga National Park, Assam
3. Kanha National Park, Madhya Pradesh
4. Bandipur National Park, Karnataka
5. Silent Valley National Park, Kerala
7. Dudhwa National Park, Uttar Pradesh
8. Sasan Gir National Park, Gujarat
9. Mudumalai National Park, Tamil Nadu
10. Hemis National Park, Jammu and Kashmir
11. Sunderbans National Park, West Bengal
12. Periyar National Park, Kerala
13. Pench National Park, Madhya Pradesh
14. Navegaon National Park, Maharashtra
15. Greater Himalayan National Park, Himachal Pradesh
16. Nokrek National Park, Meghalaya
17. Nanda Devi National Park, Uttarakhand
18. Desert National Park, Rajasthan
19. Mahatma Gandhi National Park, Andaman Islands
20. Bandhvagarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh