Readers only offer: Get additional Rs 200 off on 'The Better Home' powerful natural cleaners. Shop Now
X

VIDEO: Fed up of Bumpy, Stinky Autos? Ride Business Class in Annadurai’s Luxury Chariot!

Promotion
Ad Banner

Many people living in Chennai must have come across Annadurai, the amazing auto driver who is redefining not just his profession, but also the charmless auto rides that Indian commuters are used to. A look inside his auto leaves all first-time passengers surprised and impressed. There are magazines, newspapers, and even a WiFi. He says that 30% of his customers read magazines and newspapers, but the remaining 70% use their smartphones or tablets to read news or other things across the internet when commuting. He understands their needs and has not only installed a WiFi connection, but also a tablet and a laptop for those who might not be carrying theirs.

What else? You can even pay your auto fare using a credit or debit card and customers stand the chance of winning money with something called the Token Treat too.

All this and more – listen to him talk about his auto, his secret behind this work and the reason why he is doing all this for his customers.

[embedvideo id=”oR-6FfiUraU” website=”youtube”]

Promotion
Ad Banner

Like this story? Or have something to share? Write to us: contact@thebetterindia.com, or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter (@thebetterindia).

Promotion
Ad Banner
Let’s be friends :)
Sign in to get free benefits
  • Get positive news daily on email
  • Join our community of positive ambassadors
  • Become a part of the positive movement
X
Before you go...

We have a favor to ask.

Our teams put in a lot of effort to create the content you love at The Better India.

The Better Home is a range of safe and eco-friendly home cleaners by The Better India. We put out curated content on our Instagram account- green living hacks, green innovations, leading a no-tox life and heroes in the sustainability space.

It would help us if you can follow our Instagram handle and spread the word around.