NTPC Announces Job Vacancies for Engineers With Salary Upto Rs 140000 per Month
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is inviting applications for the post of Engineering Executive Trainees (EET).
The National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is inviting applications for the post of Engineering Executive Trainees (EET). There are 495 vacancies for this position as per the corporation’s official notification.
The selected candidates will undergo training for one year before being posted. The final place of posting will be decided after the training is completed. They will be posted across the country and will have to work in shifts. Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs 40,000-1,40,000 per month.
IIT Madras Offers Free Online Course For Engineers: Here's How You Can Earn a Certificate
IIT Madras is offering a free online course for engineers on data science via the SWAYAM portal. Read on to know more about duration, syllabus and how to get a certificate.Read more >
Who can apply?
According to the official notification, there are 495 vacancies for engineers which includes 120 electrical engineers, 200 mechanical engineers, 80 electronics/instrumentation engineers, 65 mining engineers and 30 civil engineers.
- Candidates should have a full time bachelors degree in engineering or technology/AMIE with not less than 65 percent marks.
- Candidates are required to have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for the year 2023 and must have successfully qualified the examination.
- Age limit for unreserved candidates is 27 and reserved candidates as per government norms.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online on careers.ntpc.co.in or visit careers section at www.ntpc.co.in with their GATE-2023 registration number.
- Candidates belonging to General/EWS/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 300. Other candidates need not pay an application fee. The payment can be made either in the online or offline mode.
- Application starts: 6 October 2023.
- Last date to apply: 20 October 2023.
- Selected candidates have to execute a Rs 5,00,000 service agreement bond and work in the company for three years after the one year of training.
For more information, visit the website.
(Edited by Padmashree Pande)
This story made me