What are microgreens?
Microgreens can be explained as mini-versions of many plants and herbs such as fenugreek, sesame, mustard, wheatgrass etc. They are grown about 2 inches in size. In many cases, these edible mini-versions of plants are 40-50 per cent more nutritious than the vegetable itself!
What will be covered in the workshop:
Swati swears by the nutritional power punch that microgreens offer. In this 2-hour online course, here’s what she will cover:
- An introduction to microgreens and understanding how they help our immunity system
- How to grow microgreens in containers easily available at home
- Understanding the nature of seeds
- Simple tests you can apply to check if the seeds are pure
- A classification of seeds that should and shouldn’t be grown as microgreens
- Tips to maintain the growth of microgreens
- Understanding how microgreens can form a part of your regular diet
Tell me more about this!
Grow a superfood in your home and stay healthy all year long!