Hindustan Computers Limited (HCL) is inviting applications for a ‘Returnship Program’ for women who are presently on a career break and wish to return to work.
“If a professional hopes to return to the technology field, HCL promises a rewarding career at HCL Digital Business and makes it easier with this program, specially designed for women re-entering the workforce,” said the company in their press release.
Things to know:
- Vacancies are open in digital applications, data engineering, and design thinking arenas.
- Those who are eligible and interested in business technology can apply for the positions.
- Flexible work timings will be provided to the selected candidates.
- Those who are not on a career break can also apply, but specify this while registering.
- Career development programmes and special training in latest technology will be provided.
- A minimum of two years of work experience in programming languages and understanding of basic concepts is required.
- The candidates are expected to have good analytical and logical skills.
- Graduates in information technology or any related field can apply.
- Willingness to upskill in any digital technology is expected.
How to apply:
- Give basic information and submit them on the official website.
- Upload an updated resume while applying.
- Read the policies of the company prior to applying.
Edited by Divya Sethu