Hindustan Computers Limited (HCL) is inviting applications for a ‘Returnship Program’ for women who are presently on a career break and wish to return to work.
“If a professional hopes to return to the technology field, HCL promises a rewarding career at HCL Digital Business and makes it easier with this program, specially designed for women re-entering the workforce,” said the company in their press release.
Things to know:
- Vacancies are open in digital applications, data engineering, and design thinking arenas.
- Those who are eligible and interested in business technology can apply for the positions.
- Flexible work timings will be provided to the selected candidates.
- Those who are not on a career break can also apply, but specify this while registering.
- Career development programmes and special training in latest technology will be provided.
- A minimum of two years of work experience in programming languages and understanding of basic concepts is required.
- The candidates are expected to have good analytical and logical skills.
- Graduates in information technology or any related field can apply.
- Willingness to upskill in any digital technology is expected.
How to apply:
- Give basic information and submit them on the official website.
- Upload an updated resume while applying.
- Read the policies of the company prior to applying.
Edited by Divya Sethu
We at The Better India want to showcase everything that is working in this country. By using the power of constructive journalism, we want to change India – one story at a time. If you read us, like us and want this positive movement to grow, then do consider supporting us via the following buttons:
Let us know how you felt