Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has announced job openings for scientists. Read on for eligibility criteria.
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is inviting applications for 630 vacancies for scientists that are available across the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Department of Science and Technology (DST) and Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA).
Things to know:
- Vacancies are available for both Scientist B and Scientist or Engineer B posts.
- Selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary of up to Rs 88,000.
- Candidates with an engineering degree or post graduates in science can apply.
- Students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examinations are also eligible to apply.
- Among the 630 new vacancies, 579 vacancies are available in DRDO, eight vacancies are available in DST and 43 vacancies are available in ADA.
- The recruitment will be for different divisions based on a valid GATE score, a written examination and personal interview.
- To know about the discipline-wise details of vacancies and age criteria, check out the official notification.
- Candidates with a first-class in Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or technology or a first-class master’s degree in science from a recognised university or equivalent can apply for the positions.
- Candidates who do not have first class/division in Essential Qualification (EQ) degree can apply for the vacancies of DST only.
- Candidates having their EQ degree from foreign universities should obtain an equivalence certificate from ‘Association of Indian Universities, Delhi’ and submit the same on or before the closing date of receipt of applications.
- The recruitment will be based on a valid GATE score, a written examination and a personal interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can submit applications through the RAC website.
- The candidates are required to upload the certificates, and the details of the application fee payment and lock the application before submission of the same.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) after locking the online application form.
- General, OBC and EWS male candidates are required to pay a non-refundable and non-transferable application fee of Rs 100.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their admit card for the written examination (Only for Part-I disciplines) /call letter for interview, respectively, along with its venue, date and time after successful registration through RAC website.
- Intimation in this regard shall be sent as SMS on the registered mobile number of the candidate.
- Candidates may please note that the admit card for the written examination/call letter for the interview will not be sent by post/courier.
- The last date of submission will be 21 days from the date of beginning applications.
- For more details, check out the official notification.
- The written examination is likely to be held on 16 October 2022.
- Online submission closes after 21 days from activation of link.
For all queries related to applying online for this advertisement, please contact phone no 011-23889528 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Edited by Yoshita Rao