Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has announced 295 officer-level vacancies for its various subsidiaries, joint ventures, or any department of Government of India within the country or abroad.
Things to know:
- There are a total of 295 vacancies under 15 categories. Click here for more information about each.
- Candidates applying for engineering vacancies are required to have a degree in core streams like mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, civil, chemical and information systems.
- Candidates applying for CA are required to have a minimum of 50 per cent in the CA final exam including Group I and Group II.
- Candidates applying for law officer roles are required to have a minimum of 60 per cent marks for UR/OBCNCL/EWS and 55 per cent for SC, ST or PwBD.
- Candidates applying for the rest of the positions are required to have a minimum of 60 per cent marks for UR/OBCNCL/EWS and 50 per cent for SC, ST or PwBD.
- Candidates applying for quality control or blending officer positions are required to have a minimum of three years of post-qualification experience.
- Candidates applying for law officer positions are required to have a minimum of one year of post-qualification experience.
- Candidates applying for electrical engineering officer positions are required to have relevant post-qualification experience in the supervisor/executive/managerial roles.
- Those applying will be shortlisted through processes like a computer-based test, group tasks, personal interviews, moot court (for law officers) etc.
- The age limit for each post differs. It varies from 25 to 37, based on the experience required for each position.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for one year from the date of joining.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Salary will be based on the grade of employees, starting from Rs 50,000 up to Rs 2,40,000 per month.
- For more details on age limit, experience, salary and job description, go through the official notification.
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official HPCL website.
- The email id and mobile number provided in the online application should remain valid for at least one year.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs 1,180 as an application fee.
- For more details, read the official notification.
- Commencement of online application – 23 June 2022
- Last date of online application – 22 July 2022
In case of queries, write to email@example.com
(Edited by Divya Sethu)
We at The Better India want to showcase everything that is working in this country. By using the power of constructive journalism, we want to change India – one story at a time. If you read us, like us and want this positive movement to grow, then do consider supporting us via the following buttons.
Please read these FAQs before contributing.