Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has announced officer level vacancies. Check your eligibility and how to apply here.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has announced 295 officer-level vacancies for its various subsidiaries, joint ventures, or any department of Government of India within the country or abroad.
Things to know:
- There are a total of 295 vacancies under 15 categories. Click here for more information about each.
- Candidates applying for engineering vacancies are required to have a degree in core streams like mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, civil, chemical and information systems.
- Candidates applying for CA are required to have a minimum of 50 per cent in the CA final exam including Group I and Group II.
- Candidates applying for law officer roles are required to have a minimum of 60 per cent marks for UR/OBCNCL/EWS and 55 per cent for SC, ST or PwBD.
- Candidates applying for the rest of the positions are required to have a minimum of 60 per cent marks for UR/OBCNCL/EWS and 50 per cent for SC, ST or PwBD.
- Candidates applying for quality control or blending officer positions are required to have a minimum of three years of post-qualification experience.
- Candidates applying for law officer positions are required to have a minimum of one year of post-qualification experience.
- Candidates applying for electrical engineering officer positions are required to have relevant post-qualification experience in the supervisor/executive/managerial roles.
- Those applying will be shortlisted through processes like a computer-based test, group tasks, personal interviews, moot court (for law officers) etc.
- The age limit for each post differs. It varies from 25 to 37, based on the experience required for each position.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for one year from the date of joining.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Salary will be based on the grade of employees, starting from Rs 50,000 up to Rs 2,40,000 per month.
- For more details on age limit, experience, salary and job description, go through the official notification.
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official HPCL website.
- The email id and mobile number provided in the online application should remain valid for at least one year.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs 1,180 as an application fee.
- For more details, read the official notification.
- Commencement of online application – 23 June 2022
- Last date of online application – 22 July 2022
In case of queries, write to email@example.com
(Edited by Divya Sethu)