IIT-Mandi is inviting applications from graduates for the post of junior research fellow (JRF) or project associate-I. These vacancies are for the RESPOND project funded by ISRO, titled “The Design and Analysis of a Silicon particle detector Array using High Voltage CMOS Process for Space Applications”.
Things to know:
- Candidates with an Mtech degree in electronics and communication, electrical, or instrumentation engineering can apply.
- Candidates with a BE or BTech in electronics and communication, electrical, or instrumentation engineering can apply with their GATE scores.
- Candidates are expected to have a good understanding of subjects like Analog Circuits, Digital Circuits, Signals and Systems, and Control Theory.
- They should be experienced in using Linux operating systems.
- Hands-on experience on Matlab and VLSI IC design tools such as Cadence will be a plus point.
- The posting will be on a contract basis.
- The number of vacancies may vary as per requirements and the competency of the applicant.
- Selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary of up to Rs 31,000 per month.
- Selected candidates may have the opportunity to pursue an MS or Ph.D at IIT Mandi full time or part-time, if they meet all norms prescribed by the competent authority.
- Applicants cannot be over 35 years of age.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed about the date and time of the online interview.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can submit their application and required required documents to Dr. Hitesh Shrimali, associate professor, School of Computing and Electrical Engineering at email@example.com
- The last date for submitting the application is 21 March.
- For more details, check the official notification.
We at The Better India want to showcase everything that is working in this country. By using the power of constructive journalism, we want to change India – one story at a time. If you read us, like us and want this positive movement to grow, then do consider supporting us via the following buttons.
Please read these FAQs before contributing.