BEL Invites Applications For 247 Engineer Vacancies; Salaries Up To Rs 55,000/Month
Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced over 200 vacancies for various engineering positions. Check your eligibility and how to apply here.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced a recruitment drive for 247 engineering vacancies.
Things to know:
· The vacancies being advertised for include project engineers, trainee engineers and trainee officers.
· These vacancies are for the Bengaluru Complex of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL).
· If selected, candidates will be engaged on a contract basis for up to; four years for project engineers; and up to three years for trainee engineers and trainee officers.
· Project engineers will be paid a monthly salary of up to Rs 55,000 in their fourth year, trainee engineers and trainee officers will be paid up to Rs 40,000.
· To access the official notification and find out the requirements for applying, click here.
· There are a total of 247 vacancies, of which 67 are for project engineers, 169 are for trainee engineers, and 11 are for trainee officers.
· The upper age limit as on 1 January 2022 for the project engineer position should not be more than 32 years of age; for the trainee engineer and trainee officer position, not be more than 28 years of age.
· Selected candidates will be called for an interview, details of which will be sent via email.
· Candidates who wish to apply for the vacancies must do so on or before 4 February 2022.
· An application fee of Rs 500 for the project engineer vacancy; and Rs 200 for the trainee engineer and trainee officer; will have to be paid at the time of application submission.
· Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the vacancies.
IIT Madras Offers Free Online Course For Engineers: Here's How You Can Earn a Certificate
IIT Madras is offering a free online course for engineers on data science via the SWAYAM portal. Read on to know more about duration, syllabus and how to get a certificate.Read more >
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering (4 years course) from recognised Institute/University/College in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science / Electrical / Civil Engineering.
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (4 years course)/B.Arch (5 years course) Engineering from recognised Institute/University/College in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science / Electrical / Architecture.
Trainee Officer (Finance):
Two Years MBA in Finance from reputed University/ Institution/College.
Documents needed at the time of application submission:
· Scanned passport size photo
· Valid mark sheet or any other valid document as proof of date of birth
· Final degree/Provisional Degree certificate of relevant qualification
· Caste/Tribe/Community/Disability/Economic status Certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS respectively
· Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer
· Candidates employed on permanent/Fixed term basis in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sectors undertaking should compulsorily submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’ along with the application.
· Candidates employed on temporary basis in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sectors undertaking should compulsorily submit Offer of Appointment and latest payslip.
For further details or any clarifications, you can email: email@example.com or call on 080-22195369.
To access the official website, click here.
ISRO Launches Free Certificate Course On Geodata Processing Using Python
ISRO’s educational unit IIRS is offering a free comprehensive training programme in geoprocessing and web-based visualisation skills to interested participants. Know more to register.Read more >
(Edited by Divya Sethu)
This story made me