The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is looking to recruit engineers for a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) opportunity. These vacancies are at the Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE), Chennai unit of DRDO.
Things to know:
· Selected candidates will be engaged for a period of two years.
· An extension might be granted on the basis of the performance of the candidate.
· Selected candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 31,000. A rent allowance will also be paid to the candidates.
· Candidates who wish to apply for this position must do so via the online method alone.
· Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
· Those keen on applying for the vacancies must do so on or before 27 January 2022.
· An application fee of Rs 10 needs to be paid at the time of the final submission of the application form.
· Those who have already been awarded the JRF position at any DRDO centre are not eligible to apply for this vacancy.
· At the time of submission of the form, candidates are required to lock the form to ensure its final submission.
· Once the application form has been submitted no changes can be made to it. At the time of attending the screening, test candidates must carry a printout of the application form and a valid government identification card.
Who can apply?
· Candidates applying for the vacancy must have a Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) in computer science engineering in the first division with a valid GATE score.
· Candidates with a Masters in Engineering (ME) or Master of Technology (M Tech) in computer science engineering in the first division can also apply.
· Candidates with degrees from foreign universities may also apply provided they have obtained an equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, Delhi.
· Only candidates who have obtained their degrees from the streams mentioned can apply, and no allied or equivalent engineering disciplines will be accepted.
· Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for a screening test (objective type) based on their percentage in their engineering degree.
· From those who qualify for the screening test, candidates will be invited for a computer-based test.
· The date and further details of these tests will be intimated to the eligible candidates.
For any query you might have you can email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call (during working hours) on 044-26362136.
(Edited by Yoshita Ros)