Oil India Limited has announced its recruitment drive to fill 535 vacancies available at Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh.
Things to know
- Oil India Limited is looking to recruit candidates for the posts at OIL field headquarters in Duliajan.
- The posts entail working in shifts. It involves an arduous and hazardous nature of job. The positions being advertised for are in the remote and far-flung OIL installations in the production and exploration areas of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh.
- Those selected will be placed in the pay scale of Rs 26,600 to Rs 90,000 per month.
- Candidates are advised to fill all required fields in the registration form.
- Candidates are advised to refer to the advertisement for the eligibility criteria viz. educational qualification, age limit and more before filling up the application form.
- The format/size for uploading documents/certificates/testimonials should be as follows: PDF, size should not exceed 1 MB.
- The format/size for uploading passport-size photographs: JPG or PNG, the size should not exceed 200 KB.
- The format/size for uploading signature: JPG or PNG, the size should not exceed 200 KB.
- After you click on the submit button, you will be redirected to the preview application page.
- Candidates can check their application form status by logging in with the credentials sent on their email ID/mobile number.
- Please ensure that you download and retain a copy of the online application form for future use.
Registration and submission of online form opens on – 24 August 2021 (07:00 hours)
Last date of submission of online form – 23 September 2021 (23:59 hours)
Date of downloading the admit card – To be announced
How to apply?
- Click here to access the registration page.
- All details given in the online application form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- Candidates can only send in their application online; no other mode of application will be accepted.
- After the online registration, the system will generate a unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password.
- Candidate(s) must keep the unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password for all future reference.
- An online application fee of Rs 200 needs to be submitted and this fee is non-refundable.
All future announcements pertaining to the advertisement will be published in the Oil India Limited website and not on any other website/medium. Please be mindful of this.
For any query or assistance candidates can contact the help desk at 8866678549,8866678559 or send an email to email@example.com.
(Edited by Divya Sethu)