The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur is inviting applications for an online course called Design of fixed-wing Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV). It will be hosted on the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) platform, which is a joint initiative of IITs and the Indian Institute of Science (IISc).
Things to know:
- This is an eight week course and is free of cost.
- It will be conducted between 23 August – 15 October 2021.
- The course is most suited for undergraduate and postgraduate students who have a basic knowledge of aerodynamics.
- Participants will be introduced to various topics including fixed-wing UAVs, design parameters, performance and stability analysis, among others.
- The online lectures will be conducted by industry experts working in the aeronautical industry space.
- To understand the lectures in a better manner, participants can refer to the sources and books mentioned on the official website.
- Though the course is free, candidates will have to pay Rs 1,000 to obtain a certificate.
- Certificates will be granted only if the candidate has a 25% assignment score and a 75% examination score.
- Candidates will only receive e-certificates as no hard copies will be issued.
- The exam will be conducted on 24 October 2021.
How to apply:
The last date to enroll for this course is 23 August 2021.
To know more refer to the official website.