Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is inviting online applications to fill 50 apprentice vacancies. These are for candidates with an engineering background.
Things to know:
- Selected candidates will be engaged for a period of one year under the Apprentices Act 1961.
- Selected candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 11,110.
- There will be no obligation on BEL to provide employment to apprentices after the completion of the one year period.
- Those who wish to apply for the position must do so on or before 29 August 2021.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the vacancy.
- Candidates applying for the position should have completed BE/BTech from an AICTE recognised institute
- Candidates should not be over 25 years of age as on 30 November 2021.
- To apply for this vacancy, candidates can log in here and fill out the application form.
Who Can Apply?
There are a total of 50 vacancies for which candidates applying should have completed their BE or BTech in engineering in the following streams:
Mechanical engineering – 20 vacancies
Computer science – 10 vacancies
Electronics engineering – 10 vacancies
Civil engineering – 10 vacancies
How To Apply?
Candidates must make sure that the following documents are kept ready before they submit the application:
- Aadhar Card (format: PDF; size: less than 1MB)
- Qualifying Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate indicating pass status with division and percentage (format: PDF; size: less than 1MB)
- Passport size photograph (JPEG, size: less than 200KB (4.5*3.5).
- Valid personal email ID
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
To access the official notification, click here.
Note: For any query, contact through email on email@example.com No other medium of communication will be entertained for any query.
(Edited by Yoshita Rao)