Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has put out a recruitment 2021 notice to fill 173 trade apprentice vacancies. Selected candidates will be required to spend one year at the NPCIL plant in Kudankulam in Tamil Nadu.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has put out a recruitment notice to fill 173 trade apprentice vacancies.
Things to know:
- Selected candidates will be required to spend a period of one year at the NPCIL plant in Kudankulam in Tamil Nadu.
- Selected candidates will also be entitled to receive a monthly stipend.
- Candidates who have undergone a two-year training course with ITI (Industrial Training Institute) will be entitled to receive Rs 8,855 and those who have undergone a one-year training programme with ITI will receive Rs 7,700 as a monthly stipend.
- The notification says there are a total of 173 apprentice vacancies that need to be filled.
- Candidates who have already undergone partial or full apprentice training, for a period of one year or more, in any discipline may not apply for the vacancies.
- Candidates must only submit one form for one position.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the score they obtain in the ITI courses.
Who can apply?
- For all 173 vacancies, candidates applying should have passed their Class 10 examination with science or mathematics under the 10+2 system of education or equivalent.
- Candidates applying for the position must also have an ITI pass certificate.
- Interested candidates are required to fill out the applications on or before 16 August 2021.
- Candidates applying for the vacancy should not be below 18 years of age.
How to apply?
- Candidates who are eligible can log in here and fill out the form.
- The application will not be accepted if the candidate has not registered on the web portal.
Fitter – 50
Machinist – 25
Welder (gas and electric) – 8
Electrician – 40
Electronic mechanic – 20
Pump operator cum mechanic 5
Instrument mechanic – 20
Mechanic (chiller plant) industrial air conditioning – 5
For all other details, click here to refer to the official notification.
(Edited by Yoshita Rao)