NABARD has released an advertisement to recruit for managers and assistant managers on Grade A & Grade B posts. Find out if you're eligible to apply here.
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has released an advertisement for recruitment of Assistant Managers and Managers on Grade A and B posts.
Things to know
- There are 162 vacancies that have been advertised for.
- For all vacancies, the minimum age requirement is 21 and maximum age requirement is 30.
- The online registration process began on 17 July 2021.
- To access the application form, click here.
- In case of multiple applications, the last application submitted will be considered valid and fee against the other application will be forfeited.
- The salary for each role varies according to the role, details of which are mentioned in the notification.
Online applications begin on 17 July 2021.
Last date to apply online is 7 August 2021.
Last date to edit the online application is 7 August 2021.
Assistant Manager (Rural Development Banking Sector) – 148
Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rajbhasa Service) – 5
Assistant Manager in grade A (Protocol & Security Service) – 2
Manager in Grade B (Rural) (Development Banking Service) – 7
For Assistant Manager (Grade A):
A bachelor’s degree in any subject from any recognised university/institute with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 55%) in aggregate, or a postgraduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognised university, or Ph.D.
For Manager (Grade B):
A bachelor’s degree in any subject from any recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 55%) in aggregate or postgraduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognised university or Ph.D.
- Preliminary exams
- Main exams
Click here to access the notification and find all other details.
(Edited by Divya Sethu)