Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is recruiting engineering graduates and diploma holders for 168 vacancies at its Kochi refinery. The positions are for a one-year apprenticeship training programme and selected candidates will be provided a monthly stipend.
Things to know
- Out of the 168 vacancies, 120 are for engineering graduates (graduate apprentice) and 48 are for diploma holders (technician apprentice).
- Those applying for the diploma position should have graduated during 2019, 2020 or 2021.
- For the graduate apprentice position, there are eight different categories with varying numbers of available positions. You can access that information here.
- For the technician apprentice position, there are four different categories with varying numbers of available positions.
- For both the positions, candidates should have completed a full-time course and graduated with 60% marks.
- Candidates who wish to apply must be within 18-27 years of age as of 1 August 2021.
- The duration of the position is one year. Those who have already undergone apprentice training are not eligible to apply.
- Those selected for a graduate apprentice position will be eligible for a stipend of Rs 25,000/month and those selected as technicians apprentices will receive Rs 18,000/month.
- The selection process involves the initial screening of applications, a written examination, and a final interview.
- The last date to submit your application is 25 July 2021.
How to apply
Step 1: Enroll yourself on the National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS) portal.
Step 2: Upon submitting your application, a unique enrollment number will be emailed to you.
Note: It will take up to one day to receive your number.
Step 3: Using that number, re-log in to the portal to access the BPCL application form.
Note: To access the application form, search under the ‘Establishment Request’ menu.
Step 4: Upload your resume and other necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Before applying for the position, read through the official notification.