National Mineral Development Corporation Pvt Ltd (NMDC) is organising a recruitment drive.
Candidates can apply for the following positions:
- Colliery Engineer (Mechanical) – 2
- Liasoning Officer – 2
- Mining Engineer – 12
- Surveyor – 2
- Overman – 33
- Mine Sirdar – 38
Things to know:
- Candidates can apply only via the official website.
- Candidates must apply on or before 22 June 2021.
- There are a total of 89 vacancies.
- Candidates will get paid as per the position applied for. A salary of up to Rs 90,000 is being offered.
- Based on individual performance, the same can be increased by 10 per cent every year.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for a written test and a supervisory skill test for the supervisory posts.
- The mode of selection for eligible candidates for the post of Non-Executive will be via a written and a skill test.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Candidates should be below 65 years of age.
- The contract period will be up to three years, initially, or till the age of 65, whichever is earlier.
- While applying for a position, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in the notification.
How to register?
- Candidates are required to click here to log on to the official website.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ button to first register yourself.
- A registration number will be sent to you via SMS/E-mail.
- Ensure that you give your correct contact details. Also, check your spam box for the emails.
- Click on the ‘Applicant Login’ button to complete your form submission.
- Ensure that all relevant certificates and documents are uploaded.
- The relevant experience details must be filled and uploaded carefully.
If you have any further query, you can reach out on the helpline number — 9674524077. The helpline is available between 10 am and 6 pm on all working days.
(Edited by Yoshita Rao)
We at The Better India want to showcase everything that is working in this country. By using the power of constructive journalism, we want to change India – one story at a time. If you read us, like us and want this positive movement to grow, then do consider supporting us via the following buttons.
Please read these FAQs before contributing.