National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is recruiting engineers. There are 35 vacancies available at the NTPC Bhawan situated in New Delhi.
Things to know:
- The recruitment drive is for the following positions: executive (safety), executive (IT data centre and data recovery), senior executive (solar) and specialist (solar).
- Those candidates who are selected will be recruited for a period of three years.
- Candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs 71,000.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for these positions must have the requisite qualifications from universities/institutions that are recognised and approved by the Government of India.
- Candidates applying under any quota must furnish the requisite certificates for the same.
- The requirements for each profile is different, candidates must check before applying.
- Click here to access the official notification.
- Do note that applicants are not required to send any documents via post.
- Executive (safety) – 25
- Executive (IT data centre and data recovery) – 8
- Senior executive (solar) – 1
- Specialist (solar) – 1
How to apply?
- Those candidates who wish to apply for the position need to log in here to check if they qualify.
- This needs to be done on or before 15 April 2021.
- Candidates belonging to the General, EWS or OBC category would be required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 300.
- Candidates making an application under any other category need not pay any registration fee.
- Candidates can make the payment either online or offline.\
- Once the payment is made, candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Scanned copy of pay-in-slip of either offline or online for General, EWS or OBC candidates.
- Commencement of online registration for applications – 1 April 2021
- Last date for online registration of application – 15 April 2021
(Edited by Yoshita Rao)