LIC Housing Finance, a subsidiary of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) India is hiring 20 IT professionals for the positions of Management Trainee and Assistant Manager. Interested candidates can apply on the official website of LIC Housing Finance Limited. LIC offers a pay scale of up to Rs 14 lakh per annum for these posts. The last date of receipt of online applications is 31 December, 2020.
- Candidates who have obtained MCA, B.E, B.Tech, and B.Sc in the field of Computer Science with a minimum aggregate of 60% from a recognised university can apply for the two posts.
- Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered for the posts.
- There are 20 vacancies for the posts of Management Trainee and Assistant Manager.
- A total of nine seats are vacant for the Management Trainee post.
- A total of 11 seats are vacant for the Assistant Manager post.
- Candidates between the ages of 24 and 30 can apply for the Management Trainee posts.
- Candidates between the ages of 25 and 30 can apply for the Assistant Manager posts.
- Reserved classes will also get the benefit of maximum age relaxation.
- Candidates selected for the Assistant Manager posts will be paid a salary of up to Rs 14 lakh per annum.
- The pay scale for the Management Trainee posts is Rs 25,000 per month.
- For the posts of Management Trainee, a minimum of one year of experience in related fields is preferred.
- For the posts of Assistant Manager, a minimum of three years of experience in related fields is preferred.
How to apply
Candidates can visit the official website and submit their resumes. There will be no application processing fee.
Candidates will be recruited on merit basis. No examination will be done for the posts.
The last date of application is 31 December, 2020.
(Edited by Divya Sethu)