NIT Warangal announces a new online course on – Next Generation Computing: Machine and Deep Learning Applications.
The course will cover the following topics – artificial intelligence, machine learning concepts, types of learning, as well as applications of machine learning and deep learning.
Things to know
- If you are a student or a research scholar, you can apply for this computing course by paying Rs 250.
- If you are a faculty member or an industry participant in the course, you will be charged Rs 1000 or Rs 2000, respectively, for the computing course.
- Faculty members from NIT Warangal, and experts from academia, industry and research will be conducting the online course.
- The programme is open to the faculty and student participants / Research Scholars of all engineering, colleges, and other allied disciplines in India.
- Industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline can also attend.
- If you are keen on applying for this course, click here to fill the required form.
- The course will be conducted for a duration of five days.
- Selection will be done based on first-cum-first-serve basis.
- Selected candidates will be intimated through e-mail only.
- Providing participants with knowledge on the latest trends in the field of artificial intelligence.
- The course will have a mix of both theory and practical learning.
- Data visualisation, machine learning techniques, classification: Logistic regression, decision trees, random forests, deep learning: CNN, RNN, reinforcement learning, and research-related challenges will be covered in this online course.
- Last date of registration: 2 January 2021
- Selection-list intimation: 3 January 2021
- Duration of Program: 4 to 8 January 2021
In case of any query you can contact Dr. Raju Bhukya CCE In-charge & Coordinator via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach him at 9700553922, 8332969733.
For further details and to access the official brochure, click here.
(Edited by Yoshita Rao)
We at The Better India want to showcase everything that is working in this country. By using the power of constructive journalism, we want to change India – one story at a time. If you read us, like us and want this positive movement to grow, then do consider supporting us via the following buttons.
Please read these FAQs before contributing.