This entrance exam enrolls students for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses, which include engineering, science, law, humanities etc.
The online registration process to get admission into Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has begun as of 2 March 2020. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the examination and the details can be found below.
If you are an interested candidate then log on to the official website here. Note that the last date to apply for JNU Admissions 2020 is 31 March 2020. This entrance exam enrolls students for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses, which include engineering, science, law, humanities etc.
Intelligence Bureau is Recruiting For 2000 Jobs: How to Apply & Eligibility
The Intelligence Bureau, under Ministry of Home Affairs, has invited applications for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. Find out eligibility, last date, exam details and how to apply.Read more >
Important dates for the JNU exam
- NTA JNUEE application form – 2 March 2020 onwards
- Last date to apply – 31 March 2020
- Admit card release date – 30 April 2020
- Exam Date – 11 May to 14 May 2020
- Result declaration – 31 May 2020
Things to know
- Both Indians as well as foreign nationals may apply
- The minimum age requirement for BA (Hons.) programme is 17 years as on 1 October 2020
- There is no minimum age requirement for any other course
- The computer-based examination will be for three hours
- The paper will be in English, except for the language papers
- There is no negative marking on any question or section
Eligibility for the JNU exam
For MTech, MPH, PG, PG Diploma, UG, Part- Time programme:
Candidates who have passed the undergraduate (BA) programme in the relevant field can apply for the Masters in the same field.
For MPhil programme:
Candidates should have a Master’s degree or a professional degree equivalent to Master’s degree with at least 55 per cent in aggregate or its equivalent Grade B in the UGC 7- point scale or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution
For PhD programme:
(a) Master’s Degree holders satisfying the criteria stipulated above under M.Phil programme;
(b) Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. course work with at least 55 per cent marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
(c) A person whose M.Phil. dissertation has been evaluated and the viva voce is pending may be admitted to the Ph.D. programme of the same Institution subject to fulfilling the above two conditions
(d) Candidates possessing a degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution, from a Foreign Educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognised or authorised by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions, shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D. programme.
How to apply
- Log on to the official website here
- Fill the application form and make note of the system generated application number
- Upload the scanned image of your colour photograph and signature when prompted
- Pay the requisite fee to complete the submission process
- To check the entire list of subjects available, click here to access the prospectus for 2020-2021.
(Edited by Saiqua Sultan)
Like this story? Or have something to share?
Write to us: email@example.com
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
IIT Kharagpur Offers Free 12-week Course With Certificate for Computer Engineers
This 12-week free course begins on 14 September. Computer Science graduates can apply.Read more >