The posts are for dispensaries of RBI in Mumbai and the last date to apply for the post is 13 March 2020.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI), India’s central bank and the regulator of the country’s banking sector has invited applications for Medical Consultants (MCs) for the bank on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration.
The candidate will have to sign an engagement contract for three years, and there will not be any renewal on the completion of the contract.
Intelligence Bureau is Recruiting For 2000 Jobs: How to Apply & Eligibility
The Intelligence Bureau, under Ministry of Home Affairs, has invited applications for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. Find out eligibility, last date, exam details and how to apply.Read more >
There are 14 posts, where 7 are for the General Category, 2 each for OBC, SC, ST and 1 for Economically Weaker Sections.
The posts are for dispensaries of RBI in Mumbai and the last date to apply for the position is 13 March 2020.
- Candidates should have an MBBS degree from any University recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates who have a Masters degree in General Medicine are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have two years of experience practising Allopathic system of medicine in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
- Applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 40 kilometres from the bank’s dispensaries.
Remuneration and Working Hours
- A remuneration of Rs 850 per hour and Rs 1,000 as conveyance expenses per month will be paid.
- No superannuation benefits like Pension, Provident Fund or Gratuity will be provided.
- The consultant is expected to dedicate 30 hours per week, and as per requirement, the bank can exceed the working hours.
How to Apply
- Download the application form from here
- Aspirants are directed to apply as per the prescribed format.
- Fill the necessary details in the form and put it in a sealed cover.
- Write ‘Application for the post of Medical Consultant on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration.’
- Send the cover to the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001
- The bank will conduct an interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Shortlisted applicants will have to appear for a medical examination.
To know the exact job location and tentative working hours, click here.
Featured Image source: Maharashtra Information Centre/Twitter
IIT Kharagpur Offers Free 12-week Course With Certificate for Computer Engineers
This 12-week free course begins on 14 September. Computer Science graduates can apply.Read more >
(Edited by Gayatri Mishra)
Like this story? Or have something to share?
Write to us: email@example.com
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
ISRO Launches New 5-Day Free Online Course, Will Award Certificate Upon Completion
This free online course by ISRO will also award you a certificate once you complete the programme.Read more >