The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur issued an advertisement on 14 January 2020 inviting applications online for recruitment to various non-teaching posts.
Note: Eligible candidates may apply to the positions on or before 24 February 2020, here.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 88 non-teaching vacancies.
• 6 Junior Technical Superintendent,
• 22 Junior Executive,
• 1 Junior Accounts Officer,
• 2 Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology/Radiology/Physiotherapy),
• 2 Senior Library Information Assistant,
• 5 Physical Training Instructor,
• 49 Junior Technician/Junior Laboratory Assistant,
• 1 for Driver Grade – II.
Things to know
• While the general age limit is between 18 to 25 years, there are certain positions where the rule has been relaxed. Click here for more info.
• Candidates applying for more than one position must do so separately for each post.
• The application can be submitted only online and the last date for it is 24 February 2020.
• Once the online submission has been made, you must send a hard copy of the self-attested application form to ‘Assistant Registrar’ (E111), Indian Institute of Kharagpur – 721302, West Bengal, India.
• The institute also reserves the right to reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason.
• Candidates must have obtained a degree from a recognised University/Institute.
• Your form must reach the institute by 28 February 2020.
• Make sure that the envelope is superscribed with the name of the position that you are applying for.
• No interim enquiries will be entertained.
• For any details or if you encounter any trouble while filling out the online application, you can reach out on 03222-282139/ 282135.
• Candidates can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to apply directly online, you can access the application form here.
(Edited by Saiqua Sultan)
Like this story? Or have something to share?
Write to us: email@example.com
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
We at The Better India want to showcase everything that is working in this country. By using the power of constructive journalism, we want to change India – one story at a time. If you read us, like us and want this positive movement to grow, then do consider supporting us via the following buttons:
Let us know how you felt