The counselling begins on March 2020. Check out the merit list for 50% quota seats
On 17 February 2020, the National Board of Education (NBE) declared the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG) Result 2020 for all India 50 per cent quota seats.
NEET-PG is a national eligibility test for medical graduates to get into postgraduate programs in reputed universities and government institutions.
The exam, held on 5 January, was conducted to fill a total number of 19953 Doctor of Medicine (MD) seats, 10821 Masters of Surgery (MS) seats, 1979 Diploma seats and 1338 Diplomate of National Board (DNB) seats in all medical colleges of India.
Candidates who appeared for NEET PG under the quota can check their ranks and results on NBE’s official site: natboard.edu.in.
The counselling process will begin in March 2020. As per the merit list, candidates will be called apply for college they wish to enter.
How to Check Results
- Visit the official site of NBE at natboard.edu.in.
- Click and open NEET PG Result 2020 for all India 50% quota seats link on the home page.
- A new PDF page will open where candidates can check their result.
- Download or get a hard copy of the file for future reference
In accordance with the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to Post Graduate Courses for NEET-PG 2020, the cut-off scores out of 1200 for various categories are:
- General Category: 366 (50th Percentile)
- SC/ST/OBC (Including Persons with Disabilities (PWD) of SC/ST/OBC): 319 (40th Percentile)
- UR-PWD: 342 (45th Percentile)
(Edited by Gayatri Mishra)