Marks calculated via GATE 2020 answer key will be a predicted raw score. The final scores will be announced on March 20.
IIT Delhi is likely to release the answer key for GATE 2020 (Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering) on 19 February.
GATE, a national level engineering entrance examination, was held on February 1, 2, 8 and 9, with over 6.8 lakh candidates appearing for it. Marks calculated via GATE 2020 answer key will be a predicted raw score. The final score will be announced in March.
The institute has also issued an objection procedure for candidates through the GATE Online Application Processing System or GOAPS portal. This process will be carried out from February 19-21.
Candidates will have to provide a justification to every objection raised and submit a fee of Rs 500 for each question. If the objection to an answer is accepted, their payment will be refunded.
If you are uploading any supporting document for the contest, you must mention the section name and question number in the document.
Please Note: If the question is not correctly identified due to an incorrect selection of section and question number, the challenge will not be considered.
How to Download Response Key
- Visit the official site of GOAPS and enter enrollment id and password
- A dashboard will appear on the screen, click on ‘view responses’
- Check your answers when the response sheet opens
In case of objections
- Choose a question
- Upload documents or proof to prove claims
- Make a payment of Rs 500
How to Calculate Marks
- Candidates can use the answer key, paper, and response sheet to calculate the score
- Download GATE 2020 answer key for your subject paper along with the response sheet and question paper
- Match the responses given in the answer with the response sheet
- Add or deduct marks as per the marking scheme
- For MCQ questions, add 1 or 2 marks for correct answers and deduct 2 or 3 marks for incorrect answers
- For NATS, add 2 marks for a 2-mark question and deduct 0 marks for incorrect 2-mark questions
- For NATS, Add 1 mark for a 1-mark question and deduct 0 marks for incorrect 1-mark questions