The National Testing Agency (NTA) had conducted the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) on 28 January 2020. The CMAT exam is conducted for admission to MBA programmes of various B-schools. Meanwhile, candidates appearing for GPAT are eligible for admission in MPharm
Close to 74,000 candidates registered for CMAT from 104 cities in 30 states/union territories through the Computer Based Test (CBT). For GPAT, a total of 50,747 candidates enrolled across 180 centres in 104 cities through CBT.
The results have been announced.
Here’s how you can check your results online:
- Visit the official website of CMAT and GPAT
- Click on ‘download scorecard’ tab
- Enter your login details for respective exams using registration number and password
- Once the results appear on the screen, download the result for future reference or take a printout.
You can also check the results on the official website of NTA. Here’s how:
- Open the National Testing Agency, NTA
- Look for CMAT/GPAT 2020 section
- Enter your registration ID and password in the boxes
- Download the results or take a printout
What Happens After the Results?
CMAT Candidates will have to check the requisite cutoff and admission criteria of various educational institutions as the NTA never releases the cutoff. As for GPAT, the NTA will provide the 2020 cutoff marks along with results.
Based on the cutoff and admissions parameters, candidates can apply to various institutes.
Featured Image source: National Testing Agency
(Edited by Gayatri Mishra)