Each year the State Bank of India (SBI), a Public Sector Bank, conducts its annual SBI Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment exercise for eligible candidates. For the current year 2020, the notification was released on 23 January 2020 for the post of Deputy Manager (Law). Forms will be available here until 12 February 2020.
Things to know:
- This exam will be conducted by State Bank of India
- In order to access and fill out the application form, one must go through the official website alone, which can be accessed here.
- To apply for the position the candidate must be an Indian citizen
- Only graduates are eligible to apply for the SO position. Preference will be given to those with higher qualifications.
- The candidate’s experience will hold one in good stead. The final outcome after the interview is heavily based on the experience.
- Ensure that you take time in filling out the application form.
- Candidates can correct the application form thrice before its final submission.
- An application fee of Rs 600 needs to be remitted at the time of final submission.
How to fill out the online registration form:
- Visit State Bank of India official website
- Click on ‘Roles @ SBI’ which will take you the current openings page
- Click on ‘Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI on Regular and Contract basis (Registrations Open)’
- Download Advertisement (English/ Hindi) in the preferred language
- Ensure that you thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria and check if you have the relevant skills for the role
- Once you submit your registration form you will receive a registration number that will help you for all future correspondences.
- Registration number along with password should be used to log in to the applicant’s account.
- Upload a scanned recent passport-sized photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format.
About the examination:
- This is an online examination
- Candidates will have to appear for 1 paper
- The questions will be multiple choice in nature
- The total number of questions will be 170
- Candidates will have 135 minutes of time to attempt the paper
- The examination will be in English
(Edited by Saiqua Sultan)