Top health reasons you must store water in a copper tank:
- A 2012 study showed that storing water in a copper tank can kill contaminating bacteria.
- It also reduced inflammation in the stomach, reducing risks of ulcer and indigestion.
- Copper helps your body break down fat and eliminate it from the system.
- Copper has antioxidant properties that can slow down the ageing of your skin.
- Regularly drinking water stored in copper tanks can help regulate blood pressure.
- Thyroid patients usually have low levels of copper. Getting a copper tank can bring those levels back to normal.
Tell me more!
A rustic looking tank that contributes to your health